RWCupdates.com respects the intellectual property rights of others.
Under the DMCA, RWCupdates.com will promptly respond to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if they are submitted to RWCupdates.com’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, RWCupdates.com will take such action as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, including removing the allegedly infringing materials and terminating access for repeat infringers to copyrighted content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by RWCupdates.com or a third party uploading materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
- An address, phone number, and email address where we may contact you and, if different, an email address where the allegedly infringing party, if not RWCupdates.com, may contact you.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property right owners, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
RWCupdates.com may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event RWCupdates.com removes the allegedly infringing materials, RWCupdates.com will promptly notify the person responsible for posting such materials that RWCupdates.com removed or disabled access to the materials. RWCupdates.com may also provide the person responsible with your email address so that the person can respond to the person’s allegations.
The above information must be sent as a written notification, by fax or by email to the following Designated Agent:
- Attn: DMCA Office
- 8023 Vantage Dr Suite 800 San Antonio, TX 78230
- Contact: email@example.com
The statement of complaint you provide to us, containing all of the above information, should be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent by post, fax, or email at one of the respective contact addresses below:
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.